Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I just blogged...I blogged so far awaaaaay

Okay, so.
New Year's Resolution: blog blog blog
It's an output for stuff

Okay, so:
ASB elections are coming up and all these children are knocking on our doors for a donation to save the children.
'all these children'=candidates
'donation'=vote
'save the children'=the student body...or at least our grade
'knocking on our doors'=*begging-sorry-what?*creating a bunch of facebook events and groups.
I'm jealous. 
I used to be in student council and I absolutely lovelovelove it, but there's no way I can do it in h.s., especially w/ a full schedule, plus the fact that I don't know that many people. 
Ah, well, whatever.
That wasn't the point of this post.
I believe, w/o knowing some of them personally, some candidates are banking on the election being a popularity contest. Which it should not be. 
Others, like one of my friends, are pretty deserving, but their likelihood of winning is slim, partly because of a botched attempt at school spirit at a spirit assembly [sorry, rser, if you're reading this. i'm still voting for you :D ].
Others, like another friend, have good and inspired ideas, but are EXTREMELY lazy *ahem ahem*
And still yet others, who all or almost all seem competent enough.
But I have a pretty good idea who I'm voting for.
yay.

Happy New Year, Christmas, Hannukah, Eid, Festivus, whatever.

Read Time, Newsweek, Rolling Stone, and Reader's Digest
:D
I just had to get that put there

4 comments:

shiv said...

hello.
Next time you come to India, Remember to get me some copies of the Rolling Stone!
The India Edition has started recently, a couple of my pictures got published!

Anonymous said...

I should notify my girlfriend about your post.

mallika said...

Uh, what?

Anonymous said...

в конце концов: отлично. а82ч