Sunday, October 25, 2009

Smackdown II

If you don't want to be smacked in the face, DON'T

Go to the U2 Concert just because it's a concert at the Rose Bowl. And just because you like the Black Eyed Peas.

I bet you don' even LIKE U2, you just think you're being cool [and after last night, boy do I have a lot to say on people who think they're cool. Tomorrow.].

AND, you're wasting tickets, preventing people who would give their balloon best friend to go from getting tickets.

Not nice. Poseurs. Boo.

Name me 10 U2 songs. Besides "Beautiful Day" and "With or Without You" or even "Get On Your Boots," those of you who watch the Grammys. But I bet you couldn't even recognize those songs until they get to the chorus. Pathetic.

Sorry, I'm really quite bitter right now, and I'm writing really quite terribly.

Additionally, if you would like to keep your cheek un-starry,

Let me format my posts easily, blogspot! I don't want to spend time trying to find the font window for "Courier."

No comments: