Sunday, February 13, 2011

Get Insquired


The Weekly Squire shall be "Keeping P.C. to a Minimum" every Sunday at noon. Follow twitter.com/weeklysquire for updates. There's apparently a Facebook fan page, too.

I wouldn't know for sure, though, because I've temporarily deactivated my lovely timesucker. You all should be glad, for now you don't have to deal with my pleading posts that implore you for comments.

Why am I shamelessly broadcasting yet another site? What investment do I have, you ask? Go to the "Staff" page. Yeah. That girl who looks like a bank robber? Hi. Glorified slave, over here.

Some of you might have been directed here from that staff bio! Greetings, then. Fret not, I do update this blog! Here's proof. Also, be a doll and follow me on Twitter. I don't bite. Just, you know, scratch.

I'd also like to point out that due to my being difficult, I did not write that staff bio. So I can't take credit for its amazingness.

So, please leave your comments and likes on the various awesometastic articles. Plus, the This Week in History is just yearning for some lovin'. Considering it's Lupercalia and all, you know.

Those of you with troubles. Please, let us help. Ask Frank, and he shall deliver frankly. Valentine's Day is coming up, after all.

And don't think this gets you off the hook with commenting on my own blog. WHICH SHALL BE UPDATED TOMORROW. I PROMISE.

I'll leave you with a critique on my writing:

"Even like your editorial– I'm not saying they're bad–but they're very frenetic. It's like you're writing on speed."
-My mother.

No comments: