Saturday, September 26, 2009

"i'm Phred With a Moustache!"

My first or second post was dedicated to the programming wonders of Noggin/the N.
It turns out that the show was not "Phred With a 'Ph'" [where does the comma go?! between the quotes? before all of them?], but "The Phred on Your Head" show, which has a slightly too aggressive connotation for a show about a pickle.

I seem to be making a lot of mistakes as to the names of beloved [in my world, only, apparently]TV shows. I mistook the show "Filmore!" [Toon Disney] as "Cornelius X."
The only reason I can think of that made me think the show was named the latter was because the main character's name [a juvenile delinquent turned angsty school detective partnered with an emo-ish delinquent "genius" (neither of them ever seem to be in class)] is Cornelius Fillmore, and the name of the school is X Middle School.

They were actually very good shows, especially when compared to today's kiddie trash

I know this blog is virtually dead, but in case there are any lurking zombies, what did you watch, O ye who years for brains?

2 comments:

Jim said...

Dude, are you Juliana or Malika, cause you have a picture of Malika, but I still think its juliana....so...yeah

mallika said...

No, it's Mallika. ...Why did you think it was Juliana...?